Event start date and time: June 03, 2013 5:00 PM
Event end date and time: June 03, 2013 5:00 PM
Help you and your organization stay relevant in our increasingly networked global society by developing your Appreciative Intelligence
Date: June 4, 2013
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMLocation: Washington, DCInstructor: Tojo Thatchenkery,Professor & Director, M.S. in Organization Development and Knowledge Management,George Mason University, Arlington, VA, U.S.A.
As a leading professional in your area of work, you must be able to innovate and change in order to stay relevant in our global society. Among the leadership competences and skills required are those of organizational development and transformation. More than any other time, professional leaders are being asked to grow their businesses and achieve sustainability while recognizing that things are consistently in a state of flux. Most of our leaders today are stuck in the mode of continuous problem solving and crisis management resulting in a lack of innovation and edge needed in today's market.
If this sounds familiar, the capacity to comprehend complex data, reframe, and see positive possibilities can aid in this process, which isa competency called Appreciative Intelligence®.Appreciative Intelligence® is the ability to perceive the potential in any given situation and to help transform that potential into tangible and positive outcomes. This workshop is designed to help you develop the ability to see opportunities amidst overwhelming constraints and to engage in purposive action to transform these opportunities into fruitful outcomes.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Navigate situations to see the potential and act upon it, despite the circumstances
- Change from a deficit mindset to one of Appreciative Intelligence®
- Learn how to use Appreciative Inquiry as a related tool for organizational transformation
- Gain an edge in today's market with an shift towards innovation, fruitful outcomes, and organizational transformation
- Network with other professionals from various sectors including business, non-profit and policy makers
- Interact with one of the leading experts on Appreciative Intelligence®
For more information or to register click here.
• Post ID: 10623154 nova