What you’ll be doing...
The Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team is responsible for securing employee access to our core applications and systems in the most efficient, compliant and user-friendly manner, innovatively using the latest industry standards and tools.
The Infrastructure Security Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing development, infrastructure and data source administration services for security processes and applications across the enterprise with a focus on SaaS to ease the adoption from the business units.
- Data lake development and engineering to establish and maintain an accounting and inventory of all identities, applications, systems, data sources and network elements across the enterprise including the access provisioned.
- Assisting with proof-of-concept implementations to test and assess off-the-shelf and home-grown technologies established within the enterprise to address compliance with SOX, PCI, HIPPA and internal corporate policy.
- Supporting and consulting with other infrastructure and development teams to assist the business units with implementing sound and secure SDLC practices along with coding, data engineering and security services integration / automation.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in IT, application development and support, and cyber security.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- 6+ years of combined experience in IT, application development and support, and cyber security with highly scalable online transactional systems.
- Specific experience in managing access to critical systems and automation of provisioning processes and application development at large and complex Fortune 100 Company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to handle multiple priorities and high stress situations.
- Strong relationship skills and collaborative style to enable success across multiple partners.
- 6+ years of .NET C# Development Experience.
- 6+ years of MS SQL Server Database and T-SQL Experience.
- 6+ years of Web UI Development Experience.
- 5+ years of Web Service (RESTful/SOAP) Development Experience.
- 2+ years of Python and/or Java Development Experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2505816-security-engineer
• Post ID: 46619222 nova