What you’ll be doing...
Verizon competes in a highly competitive and dynamic global economy. Deploying secure and compliant products and services are the cornerstone of our value and our reputation. The Enterprise Identity & Access Management (EIAM) Integration Services team sits at the intersection of business need and risk management, providing robust end-to-end scalable technical solutions ensuring the business moves forward with security and risk management in mind. Protecting our shareholders, our customers, and our brand is our top priority!
As a Principal-Security Engineer on the EIAM Integration Services team, you will lead automation efforts, streamline security related processes, architect and engineer secure solutions, perform cross-functional collaboration, document technical and resource requirements, and deliver secure technical solutions following Agile SDLC processes and workflows. The Principal-Security Engineer responsibilities include:
- Providing development, infrastructure and data source administration services for security processes and applications across the enterprise with a focus on SaaS to ease the adoption from the business units.
- Data Lake development and engineering to establish and maintain accounting and inventory of all identities, applications, systems, data sources and network elements across the enterprise including access provisioned.
- Assisting with POC implementations to test and assess off-the-shelf and home-grown technologies established within the enterprise to address compliance with SOX, PCI, HIPPA and internal corporate policies.
- Supporting and consulting with other infrastructure and development teams to assist the business units with implementing sound and secure SDLC practices along with coding, data engineering and security services integration / automation.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or sixor more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in IT, application development and support, and Cybersecurity.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- 10+ years of combined experience in IT, application development and support, and Cybersecurity with highly scalable online transactional systems.
- Specific experience in managing access to critical systems and automation of provisioning processes and application development at large and complex Fortune 100 Company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to handle multiple priorities and challenging situations.
- Strong relationship skills and collaborative style to enable success across multiple partners.
- 8+ years of .NET C# Development Experience.
- 8+ Years of MS SQL Server Database and T-SQL Experience.
- 8+ Years of Web Service Development Experience.
- 5+ Years of MVC 4/5 Development Experience.
- 5+ Years of RESTful Web API Development Experience.
- Ideally experience with the following technologies: AWS, .NET C#, MS SQL, Python, MVC 4/5, Telerik / Kendo, ComponentArt, ASP.NET, SAP, JSON, XML, XSLT, SOAP, jQuery, Razor, UNIX, SEOS, Windows Server 2008/2012, TFS, CyberArk, Active Directory, Powerbroker, WCF, WPF.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2505744-principal-security-engineer
• Post ID: 46619242 nova