What you’ll be doing...
- The Candidate will conduct research using numerous Verizon databases and the Internet.
- Act as primary point of contact for customers supported by this position.
- Coordinate customer requests.
- The candidate will act as the primary point of contact for customers and coordinate all customer requests.
- Give presentations to upper management.
- Give presentations to the customers directly supported by this position.
- Provide research in customer defined formats.
- Disseminate research results of analytic research.
- Coordinate with internal teams to support customer deliverables.
- Participate in developing, recommending, and drafting requirements.
- The candidate will participate in developing, recommending, implementing and maintaining technical standards, policies and procedures.
Successful candidates will be able to undergo an extensive background investigation.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Familiarity with UNIX and DOS.
- Experience with conducting statistical analysis; providing results in customer tailored formats; delivering recommendations to customers for improving process performance; and reviewing network performance reports to identify problem areas and short and long term trends/patterns.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2443192-network-security-engineer
• Post ID: 45141002 nova