General Purpose of Job:
To Replace Garage Doors & Openers, Repairs, & Sales in residential & somewhat commercial settings while exceeding customer expectations and meeting Company standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Replace Garage Doors & Openers, as well as Repairs using a variety of power tools, hand tools and ladders.
- Ability to work alone, without direct supervision, and handle a great deal of responsibility
- Review assigned job tickets and determine correct equipment and parts to be loaded for transport to job sites.
- Load and unload garage door sections and parts in trucks and transport to assigned job sites daily.
- Assemble doors, tracks, springs, openers, and related equipment at the job site.
- Deliver a high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Log job completion, including parts used and time on the job site and submit to Coordinator daily.
- Clear jobs at the end of each day with Coordinator.
- Maintain vehicle, equipment, tools, and inventory in a clean, safe, and efficient manner to obtain optimum operation.
- Keep supervisor informed of progress, issues and successes.
- Contribute to a spirit of cooperation and teamwork within the Company.
- Demonstrate and uphold Company values.
Skills, Competency, and Experience Requirements:
- Bilingual: English & Spanish
- Well spoken and excellent communication skills
- At least three (3) years of installation or related experience preferred.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license in good standing.
Ability to push, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Garage Door Technician: 3 years
• Post ID: 45971597 nova