Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Security Engineer 2 or 3. This position is located in Fairfax, Va.
The position evaluates the security posture of systems, network devices, and makes recommendations to Mission Systems Security Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Provide analyses of system requirements relating to security/vulnerability reviews, risk, and contingency planning.
· Develop plans of actions and milestones (POA&M’s) and/ or risk assessments for identified vulnerabilities, and work with multiple teams to track the execution of POA&M items to completion.
· Supports C&A activities, and conducts ongoing monitoring of compliance with required IA controls
· Develops and collaborates on certification and accreditation documentation. Produce documentation to facilitate an IATO and ATO when new systems are brought on line.
· System Scans: Running scans with provided tools such as GoldDisk, NESSUS, WASSP, SECSCN, and MBSA. Must be knowledgeable in analyzing system scans; filtering out false positive results by manually reviewing system settings.
· Resolve and/or mitigate findings as necessary.
· Create scripts to automate tasks.
· Review and evaluate all alerts, notices, and bulletins for impact to applications. Monitor all vendor vulnerability reports, National Vulnerability Database, and USCert Cyber Security Bulletins for impact to applications.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17011725&lang=en
• Post ID: 36417268 nova