What you’ll be doing...
As part of Verizon Enterprise Solutions, you’ll be leading a team of five to nine sales professionals to bring in new large enterprise accounts. Your team will craft service solutions bringing together just the right elements for your client from professional services, outsourcing, end-to-end communications, mobility and network services, to hosting, cloud services, and security solutions to tackle the most complex, multi-faceted challenges for new customers. You’ll coach and mentor your direct reports to successfully target and acquire new large enterprise customers. When your team solves the toughest problems for our biggest clients, you’ll be helping drive our business and theirs.
- Leading, developing, and motivating a sales team.
- Forecasting sales and developing quotas, monitoring progress against goals, anticipating resource requirements, and planning work for your team.
- Coaching team members on articulating the business value of our solutions and cultivating deep business relationships with executives in client organizations.
- Ensuring the team’s ongoing skill building through training and targeted assignments.
- Assisting in the consultative selling sales process, ensuring customer needs are understood and met, advising on the best solutions, and helping to negotiate and close the deal.
What we’re looking for...
You are an effective and inspiring leader, able to engage and motivate a team to deliver outstanding performance. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and you have the ability to balance competing demands and priorities. You have the business acumen and executive presence to establish credibility with the c-suite, and you’re energized by the prospect of developing the next generation of sales leaders---while landing the next big account. When you negotiate, you effectively balance the customer need with your needs to result in a win for everyone.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sold technical enterprise solutions.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Sold to c-suite.
- Met or exceeded challenging sales targets. Ideally, with new customers.
- Led and inspired a team to high performance.
- Familiarity with enterprise-wide solutions that incorporate several of the following: IP-networking, Cloud, security, mobility, professional or outsourced services or advanced communications solutions—and the business challenges they solve.
- Established compelling business cases, value propositions, and proposals.
- Forecasted sales and managed pipelines. Ideally, with Salesforce.com.
Learn more about what our Sales team is doing at www.verizonenterprise.com/ #VESQBR
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2342467-managing-client-partner
• Post ID: 43121512 nova