What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Enterprise Solutions Federal generates over $2.1B in annual revenue from contracts with Federal agencies. This new position is a result of a $50B, 15 year contract called Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions. We need a dedicated Marketing Manager to guide our messaging, events, outbound communications and account based marketing to retain and grow our existing business.
What you will be doing….
- Create outbound messaging strategy and win themes for EIS. This includes, but is not limited to messaging for sales presentations, EBCs, tradeshows, Industry Associations, advertisements and website.
- Develop account based marketing plans to support customer transitions to EIS. Work with sales, sales enablement, market intelligence, and sales overlay teams to target customers for renewal and competitive takeaway and co-develop win themes.
- Identify critical retention and key takeaway opportunities to execute targeted, strategic marketing programs as necessary.
- Develop and read out to leadership on the marketing efforts related to EIS including all outbound messaging, market and competitive intelligence, leads created, funnel generated and revenue booked on a monthly basis.
- Work directly with sales teams and customer service, engineering and PMO teams to help them better understand their customers and renew their business.
- Account Based Marketing plans templates will be created based on VES standards but will be executed independently. This position will be the owner of the ABM with input and coordination with sales, engineering and PMO.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Market Research, or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- 5+ Years Federal Marketing Experience
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree – more impressive if you have an MBA.
- 10+ Years of Federal Marketing Experience
- PMP Certification
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7598368-federal-marketing-manager
• Post ID: 36713928 nova