What you’ll be doing...
- You will be a key creative contributor to the Verizon Enterprise Solutions Marketing team by writing copy for various deliverables across the organization. You should always have a finger on the pulse on how to create clear and compelling copy that resonates with audiences to convey the intended message.
Assets you will write for includes short form and long form content such as:
- White papers, Info papers and graphics, Solution briefs / Fact Sheets, Customer presentations, Email, Web, Promotions, Product Descriptions, Blogs, Events and Trade Shows, Social Media posts.
- Assets you will write for includes short form and long form content such as:
- You will work closely with product and segment marketing teams across our Security, Advanced Communications and Connectivity product towers to understand the needs and challenges of each audience to represent our brand in a way that engages, surprises, informs and delights. You’ll gather input from different sources and bring it life by telling the story through effective copy writing and through our brand voice.
- You will own proof reading and copy editing of all content generated by yourself and various stakeholders prior to publication to ensure accuracy and adherence to our brand style guidelines.
- For selected projects, you will own the process from concept to completion. You manage and prioritize multiple last minute changes in creative direction and rounds of edits.
- Communication is a big part of the job, so you will contribute to the entire creative process and will work collaboratively with all team members including third party agencies. You must be able to work quickly and efficiently, with a keen attention to detail. You are highly organized and accustomed to working on multiple projects at a time. You have the willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve. You are flexible and adaptive to changes in priority or creative direction.
What we’re looking for...
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B marketing, marketing communications, creative services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, design or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated use of effective B2B marketing communications principles and strategies
- Experience producing marketing assets to support impactful marketing campaigns and sales at each stage of the customer buy cycle
- You are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times and assumes accountability and responsibility for all assigned projects.
- You work well with stakeholders of all levels under strict deadlines with the demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win solutions across global work streams.
- You are experienced in providing direction to internal and external resources, multi-tasking and triaging priorities in a rapidly changing environment and have the proven ability to allocate resources to effectively meet priorities.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2501990-copy-writer
• Post ID: 46937527 nova