What you’ll be doing...
To act as the leader of Verizon's business relationship with the US Army / DoD and other nominated strategic engagements. Responsible for developing and executing an overall business plan to achieve Verizon's client objectives and nurturing senior executive, mission and program level relationships as required for plan delivery. Building trust and credibility at all levels within the client and internally at Verizon and thereby identifying client priorities and ensuring Verizon has a key role in achieving them. Works with the solutions architect and business analyst to identify and shape business issues and strategies and then drive overall solution definition and specification, utilizing and co-coordinating all specialist resources as needed, always ensuring the solution optimizes the clients objectives and business needs as well as those of Verizon and its partners as required.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- 15+ years of relevant experience, working at all levels in the client organization.
- Experience in the solutions / services relative to Verizon’s core objectives.
- Demonstrable experience in achieving results in a complex, DoD organization.
- ITIL knowledgeable and experienced.
- Complete understanding of the US ArmyF and US Defense industry supporting the client’s future enterprise IT expansion.
- Strategy and planning. Consultative / solutions thought leadership with the Defense Industry.
- Global solutions development and delivery.
- Large/very large out-tasking and outsourcing deal leadership.
- Major transformation efforts involving significant organization and technology change.
- Organizational and process re-design and implementation.
- SES / Officer and General Officer level relationship creation and development.
- Understanding and experience in the Mission and Operational areas of the US Army and Defense Industry.
Learn more about what our Sales team is doing at http://www.verizonenterprise.com/
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2412899-client-partner-federal
• Post ID: 43697247 nova