TAC Intelligence Watch Analyst Support (All Source) / Tier 2/3 - TS/SCI - Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is seeking a TAC Watch Analytic Support level 3 to support the Think Analyze Connect (TAC) Program. This position is located in Northern Virginia. The ideal candidate will be joining a highly motivated and focused team supporting intelligence analysis around the globe.
The TAC Support Team is responsible for actively monitoring the system, ensuring continuous availability of data, and providing analytic support to a global user base on a 24/7 basis. TAC is an analytic toolset used to leverage large datasets and aid in the development of predictive analysis within the Intelligence community.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Actively monitor TAC and its subordinate systems to ensure continuity and availability of data
• Work closely with the TAC Operations and notify them of any system issues or troubleshooting requests from the analytical customer base
• Provide virtual desk-side assistance in the construction of queries and analytic grid frameworks to persistently monitor the essential elements of interest to DIA’s analytic cadre
• Provide content administration/query quality control of the JWICS TAC analytic query database
• Respond to request from analysts (phone and secure networks) to help ensure effective utilization of the software and help support mission success in the I.C.
• Build out JWICS TAC analytic baseline through the creation of grids and queries at the request of JWICS TAC user base
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17003793&lang=en
• Post ID: 33973838 nova