Northrop Grumman is seeking a Senior Windows System Administrator. Position will also participate in the administration of Windows-based servers and workstations. This position will be located in Fairfax, Virginia and will also require some local travel.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
· Server OS, application, IIS hardening and security review
· New site creation and administrative assistance
· Support of internal workflow automation tasks.
· Suggest and implement enhancements to improve availability, performance and reliability of system.
· Tier 3 support of systems responsible for tickets escalated from Tier 1/2 support desk.
· Assist in the operation and maintenance of Microsoft SharePoint servers to include overall server health and functionality, managing permissions, disk space management, backup management, and server patching.
Other Duties as Required
· Systems Integration: Installation, setup and configuration of Microsoft Windows Server for secured environments in both virtualized and physical Intel processor platforms.
· Microsoft Systems: Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, systems engineering and installation of technology upgrades and security patch/software updates. Perform Microsoft Active Directory maintenance and administration.
· Citrix: Assist in maintenance of Citrix server farm and thin clients.
· VMWare: Assist in maintenance of virtualized server environment. Create and configure hosts and VMs and allocate corresponding system resources as required. Maintain and patch existing hosts and VMs using VMWare COTS product.
· Microsoft Exchange: Assist in maintenance of MS Exchange Server environment; perform necessary maintenance, troubleshoot and repair messaging and server problems, implement proper disaster recovery procedures, administer user accounts and mailbox stores.
· Application Administration: Support a variety of server and desktop COTS and GOTS applications.
Documentation: Maintain operational procedures and guides and maintain hardware and software inventories.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17020322&lang=en
• Post ID: 36824118 nova