Intelligence Analyst - Linguist - Mid - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Chantilly, Virginia)
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking multiple Intelligence Analyst - Linguists - Mid with specific skills and experience in the following areas: Collection Management support; Targeting support; and Operations support.
These Analysts will provide analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
This position will be located in the Chantilly and McLean, Virginia area and is contingent on contract award. An active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required.
The successful candidate will prepare assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. He/She will also develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. The successful candidate will collect data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
Roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Supporting a fast-paced, high profile program
- Create, maintain and leverage working relationships with internal and external customers
- Prepare clear and concise written products
- Prepare and deliver effective briefings
- Work on multiple, concurrent, high priority tasks
- Use Open Source, GOTS, COTS tools and capabilities to manage and manipulate data
- Research and address complex issues using critical thinking
- Apply research and analysis techniques to discover, identify, and validate the intelligence value and present results in a clear and concise manner
This requisition may be filled at a higher level based on qualifications listed below.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002128&lang=en
• Post ID: 45638402 nova