Cyber Threat Analyst/Integrated Threat Analyst 2 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Fairfax, Virginia)
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Threat Analyst/Integrated Threat Analyst 2 position will be located in Fair Lakes, VA.
· Research and analyze classified reporting to identify current and emerging threat trends and work with intelligence community partners to produce and offer classified threat intelligence products and briefings to internal and external partners and stakeholders.
· Provide 24/7 research and reporting support to customer Senior Leadership, Duty Officers, partners and stakeholders.
· Communicate, coordinate, share information, and work closely with customer components.
· Develop informational and analytic products daily designed to increase situational awareness and advanced warning of current and emerging cybersecurity threats and risks.
· Report on underlying patterns of behavior by conducting detailed analysis of incidents, threats and risks and associated impacts and consequences, vulnerabilities, tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), and other malicious and non-malicious indicators.
· Provide daily threat briefings to the Watch Floor during the customer Director’s Morning Brief.
· Develop operational-level trends analysis products that leverage customer internal data repositories, classified and unclassified open source reporting to provide situational awareness of emerging cyber threat and risk trends to customer partners, stakeholders, and customers.
· Provide operational analysis coordination, research, and reporting support to the customer during internal cyber incident management exercises as well as national-level cyber exercises.
· Communicate, coordinate, share information, and work closely with customer components and stakeholders.
· Track and manage internal and external requests for information (RFIs) and requests for analysis (RFAs) for the entire Branch and produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance metrics reports.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17020983&lang=en
• Post ID: 36823668 nova