Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Intelligence Analyst 2 to join our team.
· Selected candidate conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
· Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
· Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
· Correlates threat data from various sources.
· Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
· Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
· Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=16029053&lang=en
• Post ID: 37114257 nova