Posted: Monday, February 12, 2018 3:18 PM
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an experienced Competitive Assessment Analyst 2 to join our Sector Business Development Team. You will support new business pursuits, along with supporting strategic development and planning activities for internal customers as part of the Sector Business Development team. This position is located in Herndon, Virginia.
The primary role will support all competitive analysis efforts by developing and providing accurate and timely intelligence on the competitive environment, analyzing key trends, competitor’s critical developments, pricing, and any other relevant data to support customer needs.
- Collect and analyze relevant market and industry data, competitive and customer information to identify actionable intelligence.
- Support Price-to-Win analysis in support of routine and strategic captures ranging in size and complexity from $500M.
- Lead or assist strategic projects that include data analysis, competitor research, market developments and predictive analytics.
The secondary role will be to support early phase strategic capture efforts in support of developing cost strategy initiatives, developing business cases, evaluate alternative pricing strategies.
- Support capture teams to develop initial business case and refine over time
- Support strategic captures in developing design to cost targets
- Work in collaboration with pricing, business management, and capture to evaluate alternative pricing strategies
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002778&lang=en
• Location: Northern Virginia
• Post ID: 45638342 nova