What you’ll be doing...
Verizon’s Corporate Strategy & Planning group is looking to hire a Strategic Planning Manager. The Strategic Planning Manager will help shape the future direction of Verizon by analyzing the financial performance of the company’s current portfolio of operating assets, and evaluating potential investments. They will also contribute to the development of strategic initiatives and long-term growth strategy.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis: including market segmentation and sizing, market trend and competitive landscape analysis, financial analysis, and complex modeling
- Maintain and consolidate data from internal and external sources
- In-depth financial analysis of annual and quarterly reports
- Research technology, business and consumer signals and trends
- Conduct secondary research
- Synthesize analyses into key trends, implications, and/or recommendations
- Assist in the preparation of materials for Management presentations
- Assist in special projects as assigned
- Develop business cases for strategic initiatives
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Corporate finance, strategic planning, management consulting, or financial analysis.
- Knowledge of statistics/econometrics.
- Knowledge of corporate finance and financial accounting.
Even better if you have:
- Master degree.
- Excellent research, analysis and modeling skills.
- Ability to conduct independent research, analyze data, form hypothesis, and develop fact-based arguments.
- Extremely curious and creative.
- Critical thinker.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
Comfort with working in ambiguous environments.
A passion for excellence.
Excellent communications skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2464116-strategic-planning-manager
• Post ID: 45537807 nova