What you’ll be doing...
Verizon is hiring a talented Project Manager to drive the global SSAE program. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in large scale project management and knowledge of the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 18 framework. The position will lead the engagement with our Third-Party assessor and internal stakeholders to successfully manage and deliver the reports on time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the SSAE standards
- Actively manage and communicate with all stakeholders surrounding the full lifecycle of the Service Organization Controls (SOC) programs based on most recent AICPA, PCAOB and US Audit guidelines and standards. The full life cycle includes but not limited to: training control owners, pre-assessment, walkthroughs, narratives, gaps and findings, process improvements, remediation, testing and SOC Type I / Type II report issuance
- Establish and publish clear priorities and due dates for each project activity
- Manage and communicate a clear vision for the SSAE project objectives and motivate the cross functional team to meet scheduled timelines
- Prepare, implement, monitor, and update the project plan. Coordinate with the business to ensure the actions and controls are consistent with the approved plan
- Conduct periodic in-person internal assessments against the SSAE standard and internally defined control narratives
- Manages resource tracking to the project plan and project schedule in coordination with cross-organizational managers
What we’re looking for...
You Must Have:
- ABachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience of 2-3 years of related project management experience in a large scale, cross functional, multi-system environment
- Experience with SSAE 18 (SOC 1), SOC 2 and SOC 3 audit management
- Ability to travel up to20%
Even Better If You Also Have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in CIS/MIS
- Knowledge of HIPAA, HITRUST, Vendor Risk Management preferred
- Demonstrated experience as a member of a multi-functional management team
- PMP and/or ITILv3 certification
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2430961-ssae-audit-project-manager
• Post ID: 44388627 nova