Job Function: Evaluation
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Experience: Ph.D + Exp
Required Travel: 0-10%
Salary: $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 (Yearly Salary)
2M is seeking a Senior Study Director/Principal Associate for its Education Program to lead large-scale research and evaluation studies for Federal, state, local, and foundation clients. The essential functions of this position include designing and leading all aspects of rigorous research and evaluation studies, supervising staff, working with clients, and leading proposals. The applicant must be proven and have significant experience with all stages of research and analysis, planning and implementing successful studies from literature review and research design to final reports and presentations.
Applicants must possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with education policy (focus on STEM a plus)
- Experience working with education stakeholders
- Prior experience leading projects for Federal clients such as NSF and the U.S. Department of Education as study director/project director
- Experience designing and implementing rigorous evaluation designs (e.g., RCT, QED)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and to mentor junior staff
- Proven senior leader with significant federal contracting experience
- Willingness to serve as part of 2M’s Senior Leadership Team and work in close collaboration with 2M’s VP of Education
- Proven client engagement and leadership skills
- Strong project management and team management skills are required.
Education: Ph.D. in social sciences, education, or related field and 15+ years of relevant experience.
Contact Person: Dr. Stephane Baldi
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 45214847 nova