As Manager for our Critical Infrastructure Protection within Verizon Security Consulting Team, the candidate will be responsible for managing Critical Infrastructure Assessments and Consulting business from presales to delivery for Verizon customers.
Focus for this role is Critical Infrastructure, Traditional IT, and more specifically Operational Technology with emphasis on ICS/SCADA networks, and automated and embedded security systems. In managing engagements, this position must support delivery, provide direction for team members, and manage other aspects of the engagement project.
This position will be required to assist customers proactively in understanding the threat landscape as it relates to their industry and/or rapidly respond as necessary to reactive incidents, while consistently exceeding expectations in a customer-facing setting. The ability to identify people, process, and technology concerns and vulnerabilities, not just in the operational or information technology, but also in the physical production or manufacturing environment and corresponding business process is essential.
- A Bachelor's degree or six or more years of experience.
- Must have substantial, senior level experience in security assessments and incident response related to SCADA, industrial controls, critical systems protection, and critical infrastructure protection (CIP)
- Proficient knowledge Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC CIP) compliance, along with general compliance
- Previous experience in Critical Infrastructure Assessments
- Previous experience using the Cyber Security Evaluation Tool (CSET) tool
- Familiarity with NIST standards is desired
- Proven communication skills to target audiences that include, but are not limited to, executive management (CEO, CFO, CIO, CSO, board of directors, etc…) and production personnel is essential
- In addition, the following skills will also be important in performing this role:
- An advanced understanding of Security Concerns and Threats specific to various Operational Technologies
- Engagement and / or Project Management with focus on Deliverables and Customer Satisfaction
- Strong communication and presentation skills including the ability to articulate well in both written and oral communication
- Very detail-oriented and able to interact with other staff and customers effectively, in person or by phone
- Experience with media, including previous media-training, working in support of sales and marketing, and the ability to work comfortably acting as an extension of the Verizon marketing/PR team when communicating with trade publications and major media/news outlets would also be a plus
The ability to travel is vital. The candidate must also possess the appropriate travel documents and be free and willing to travel internationally, as required by our caseload
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6501457-network-and-information-security-manager