Posted: Friday, March 24, 2017 12:22 AM
Company Name:VIRGINIA MARTIAL ARTS INSTITUTE
We have a part-time opening for a Martial Arts Instructor Coach for Classes, After School, Summer Camp.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Must have 1 or more years experience.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Be authorized to work in the United States.
Must have reliable transportation.
Background check required.
Valid Driver’s License
16+ years old
WE ARE EXPANDING OUR AWESOME TEAM! Are you ready to have an awesome job where you will have FUN, get paid to do what you love, and have a blast inspiring kids to reach their goals in sports and in life? If you answered yes, then keep reading below because this job may be perfect for you!
Virginia Martial Arts Institute is a professional martial arts school seeking highly motivated and dependable coaches who teach one or more of the following sports activities:
Martial arts styles: karate, tae kwon do, kenpo, hapkido, kuk sool won, muay thai, brazilian jiu jitsu, judo, or any other similar style!
Sports: gymnastics, soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, football, and physical education type activities!
Our motto is "We are the BEST!" This means that we have the BEST kids, the BEST company, and of course, the BEST instructors/coaches! We offer paid training, free uniforms, and much more! To qualify for our amazing team, you must meet the following requirements:
- clean criminal background and pass a background screening
- be over the age of 18
- experience teaching martial arts or facilitating sports activities and drills
- reliable transportation
- enthusiastic and have a positive attitude for success
- access to a smart phone or computer for regular email communication
- ability to communicate with parents/children in an effective, positive, and professional manner
- ability to work as a team with staff and instructors
- ability to use of standard office equipment and software
- willing to learn/implement business system
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- providing a safe and fun learning environment
- assisting with internal/external marketing
- providing excellent communication with customers
- assisting in maintaining a clean and professional school
- providing transportation to students
This awesome job will have up to 25 hours per week at $10 per hour. We also have several opportunities each year to earn commission and bonuses! Do you have what it takes to be the person who we hire for this position? If so, respond to this job ad and email us your resume! Please be sure to include your martial arts experience, previous job experience, and references! We are excited to talk to you soon and schedule an interview!
Check out our awesome company! Visit our website at www.vamai.com
Send resumes to email@example.com
Call/Text Master T. at: (571) 340-8400
• Location: Alexandria, VA, Northern Virginia
• Post ID: 26966817 nova