What you’ll be doing...
The Cyber Threat and Intelligence Manager will oversee all daily intelligence operations supporting Verizon security customers, drive both direct and indirect support of customer needs, and play an important role in Verizon’s overall security apparatus. The global position will lead the Verizon Enterprise Solutions Tactical Intelligence Platform. Primary responsibilities involve marshaling teams responsible for intel circulation, research and threat campaign tracking, network/endpoint threat hunting and counter surveillance, breach notifications, Darkweb/Deepweb monitoring and cooperative research partnerships. The position must devise and communicate intelligence strategy and ensure high productivity from all intelligence resources and assets. In addition, the position must ensure seamless day-to-day coordination and interoperability with Verizon’s IT Investigations, Managed Security Services and internal security teams.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Six or more years of experience managing experienced threat research and cyber intel teams
- Knowledge of cyber intelligence, including but not limited to the collection and curation of artifacts, current best of breed technologies and competitive landscape, IT investigative techniques, and law enforcement overlay operations
Even Better If You Also Have:
- Adept in explaining technical concepts to non-technical individuals and ability to guide security strategy and decision making at the executive leadership level
- Ability to deliver consistent high-fidelity output from security research and intelligence teams
- Possess the experience and ability to successfully manage across time zones and international boundaries
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8157310-cyber-threat-and-intelligence-manager
• Post ID: 40622592 nova