Business Processes Sr. Consultant - Success Factors - Recruiting/Onboarding Virtual-20171 Job - SAP
SAP is the global market leader for business software and related services, and SAP National Security Services Inc.® (SAP NS2®) is an independent U.S. subsidiary, offering SAP solutions with specialized levels of security and support to meet the requirements of U.S. national security and critical infrastructure customers.
All internals must have manager’s approval to transfer
Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Possess and demonstrate deep expertise in SF product implementations on global and larger complex implementations—known as an industry expert.
- Apply expert level mastery of SuccessFactors HCM product suite knowledge across products, including but not limited to: Foundation and Recruiting and Onboarding
- Configure SuccessFactors Platform/Foundation and setup Role Based Permissions (RBP)
- Use professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues
- Create and implement business blueprint
- Support project escalations
- Support pre-sales activities (license and consulting)
- Identify and apply Integrated Service Delivery options
- Work on issues that impact design/selling success or enterprise implementation and deployment of highly referenceable customers.
- Use expertise to address future concepts, products or technologies.
- Create formal networks with key decision makers and serve as an external spokesperson for the organization.
- Maintain expert level knowledge of Successfactors HCM suite through training and project work
- Collaborate and drive strategy recommendations for sales process, product development and partners with key functional teams to set product future objectives.
- Demonstrate leadership in given product(s) space
- Relied upon for larger public sector efforts, publications, cross functional strategy and alignment of business processes for ongoing success for customers and SAP SuccessFactors.
- Provide detailed planning of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development of requirements
- Apply industry process methodology across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Take over responsibility from time-to-time as a sub project team lead
- Take responsibility from time-to-time as team lead and support respective manager(s) in consultant development tasks
- Apply general HR business process, software and related technical knowledge to support implementations
- Educate customer on employee data and technical requirements
- Facilitate technical requirements gathering sessions with customer business and technical liaisons to define possible customizations, interfaces and data conversion requirements
- Setup related interfaces and data integrations
- Create test cases from business and technical requirements
- Manage project plan, issues log, and all project-related documentation for smaller projects. Support Project Manager with these tasks on larger projects.
- Provide training to customer resources to prepare them for Production support
- Support Go Live and Post Go Live efforts
- Perform feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Typically requires a minimum of 10+ years of related experience.
- Minimum three years consulting experience in SuccessFactors application.
- Prior experience supporting U.S. Government customers preferred.
- Has experience with minimum of 3 full cycle implementations
- Deep understanding of industry specific business processes
- Has managed difficult client situations
- Acted as a coach or mentor for colleagues
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements gathering and development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to serve as an intermediary between technical developers and end users
- Expert analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to deal with complex customer service issues using diplomacy, professionalism, and tact.
- Ability to create positive and professional business relationships with internal and external clients.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance required
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- English: Fluent
- Experience with government regulations and compliance guidelines, including but not limited to Accessibility Compliance / Section 508 Compliance preferred
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, Visio, Excel and MS Project
- Knowledge of XML or HTML preferred.
- Ability to travel approximately 50%.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.comorCareers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market:Washington DC
• Post ID: 26892496 nova