Fairfax County Public Schools : Energy Specialist : Fairfax, Virginia - Cenergistic (fairfax,
Posted: Thursday, August 17, 2017 5:55 AM
Are you interested in Energy Conservation? Do you want to learn more about Cenergistic? Check out our videos
Cenergistic Corporate video
nd our "Day in the Life of an Energy Specialist" video youtube/watch?v5q8nqKmL0Uk
The Cenergistic Energy Specialist serves as the "face" of Cenergistic's energy conservation program and will work to establish accountability for energy consumption for Fairfax County Public Schools. Energy Specialists are responsible for developing and driving the Districts energy conservation program. Energy Specialists are hired, trained and employed by Cenergistic.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POSTING ON THE CENERGISTIC WEBSITE AND ATTACH IT ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER.
Cenergistic is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Cenergistic, visit cenergistic.
The Cenergistic Energy Specialists two primary duties will be to spend time identifying savings opportunities and working with the Districts personnel executing implementation strategies. To ensure overall program accountability and positive results, the Cenergistic Energy Specialist will use an accounting software program to manage and analyze utility bill data and energy consumption information related to energy use in the organization's facilities and areas.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Advise, assist and make recommendations to the Chief Administrator and leadership on consumption and general energy conservation measures.
- Manage and maintain all utility consumption records and data, keeping records up to date in a timely manner. Regularly track and analyze data.
- In addition to accountability to Cenergistic's Energy Consultants, the Cenergistic Energy Specialist will be accountable to the Client's Program Liaison and will meet with that person at least once monthly in order to report the status of the client's energy program.
- Coordinate with internal and external Public Relations groups to utilize all media and communication opportunities that promote the Organization's energy management program successes.
- Report quarterly to the Board or Governing body on status and success of the energy program.
- Provide regular communication with leadership and custodial staffs.
- Report to the Program Liaison any safety hazards observed.
- Coordinate with the maintenance director the repairs of energy management systems (EMS) and e
ffectively communicate with Client staff to promptly address any comfort issues.
- Complete weekly report comparing your performance to the implementation plan.
- Represent Cenergistic in the highest professional manner to the Organization.
*The School District will not accept applications for this position. Interested individuals should to
• Location: fairfax, Northern Virginia
• Post ID: 35997858 nova