Hail & Hog Kitchen and Tap is a G.R.E.A.T. place to work! Are you friendly? Do you like having fun at work? Can you handle an upbeat environment? Can you think on your feet? Are you committed to providing G.R.E.A.T. service?
If you answered yes to all of those questions we want you on our team!
We are accepting applications for SERVERS.
Our servers ensure all of our guests receive prompt and friendly service following our G.R.E.A.T. Grille Group standards. Servers have to master our menu items, help guests make right food and drink choices, accurately ring up orders in our system, run food and beverages to all tables, process payments and help out all other team members to ensure every guest has a G.R.E.A.T. time in our restaurant.
Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Experience in a full-service restaurant preferred
- Must be friendly, outgoing and punctual
- Must possess the ability to learn our standards and assist our guests ensuring they have a G.R.E.A.T. visit every time
- Positive attitude a must
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to be on your feet moving constantly for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds as needed
- Continuous use of your hands and arms
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting
Minimum Age: You must be at least 19 years old
Hail & Hog Kitchen and Tap is part of the G.R.E.A.T. Grille Group. We operate unique sports-themed restaurants in multiple cities dedicated to delivering GREAT service, GREAT entertainment, GREAT food and GREAT beverages. This is achieved through GREAT people who recognize that exceeding our guests expectations is the prime reason we are in business.
G.R.E.A.T. stands for Guests Really Enjoy Awesome Treatment
APPLY TODAY from your phone, tablet or computer!
Hail & Hog Kitchen and Tap is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can expect:
- Great pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Discounted meal benefits
- Paid Vacation (full time only)
- A Great Time at work
- Opportunities to advance
• Post ID: 29616848 nova