Hiring Direct Care Workers to service clients within 10 miles of the Round Hill area! We're a growing privately-owned home care agency that treats our care team well - the majority of our caregivers have been on board with us for years.
Direct Care Workers will work closely with developmentally disabled clients and elderly clients by providing hands on care and assistance with daily living needs. Applicants to this position must have a desire to work closely with other people and possess excellent communication skills.
We are hiring for multiple positions and are able to offer part-time hours and full-time hours (35 hours+) for first shift, second shift, and third shift hours. On average, we are hiring 4-5 Direct Care Caregivers, Certified Nursing Assistants, or Home Health Aides every single week. We match candidates to clients based on proximity of client location to your home.
Job Responsibilities (may include, but are not limited to):
- Following a care plan
- Light Meal preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Provide companionship through genuine listening and conversation
- Transport the client to/from appointments and errands
- Maintain a safe, comfortable environment for the client
If you feel you'd be a good fit and want to start making a difference in the life of one of our clients, please APPLY TODAY!
- Competitive pay rates
- On-going training opportunities
- Supportive staff - 24/7
- Tools for career advancement
- Monthly Gas Stipend
- Monthly Insurance Stipend
- Pass a background check and drug screening
- Experience is preferred, but not required
- Access to reliable transportation is preferred
- Be responsible, kind, and friendly!
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
We're also actively hiring caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides for full time and part time positions in the following areas:
Round Hill, Purcellville, Bluemont, Lincoln, Philomont, Hamilton, Paeonian Springs, Waterford, Rippon, Millville
• Post ID: 27136996 nova