Hail & Hog Kitchen and Tap is a G.R.E.A.T. place to work! Are you friendly? Do you like having fun at work? Can you handle an upbeat environment? Can you think on your feet? Are you committed to providing G.R.E.A.T. service?
If you answered yes to all of those questions we want you on our team!
We are accepting applications for PREP COOKS.
The Prep Cook ensures the highest quality food is prepared at all times from our kitchen. We are a scratch kitchen and you should be able to work with multiple ingredients in each item. The Prep Cook is responsible for all aspects of their assigned station including setting up and stocking/restocking product, preparing items according to our proprietary recipes, and cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining equipment, utensils and tools.
Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Experience in a full-service restaurant preferred
- Must be friendly and punctual
- Must possess the ability to learn our standards and procedures
- Positive attitude a must
- Basic English reading and communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to work quickly and be on your feet in a confined area for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
- Continuous use of your hands and arms
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting
- Minimum Age: You must be at least 18 years old
Hail & Hog Kitchen and Tap is part of the G.R.E.A.T. Grille Group. We operate unique sports-themed restaurants in multiple cities dedicated to delivering GREAT service, GREAT entertainment, GREAT food and GREAT beverages. This is achieved through GREAT people who recognize that exceeding our guests expectations is the prime reason we are in business.
G.R.E.A.T. stands for Guests Really Enjoy Awesome Treatment
APPLY TODAY from your phone, tablet or computer!
Hail & Hog Kitchen and Tap is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can expect:
- Great pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Discounted meal benefits
- Paid Vacation (full time only)
- A Great Time at work
- Opportunities to advance
• Post ID: 27012817 nova