The ISD Supervisor is responsible for leading a team providing 24/7/365 monitoring of highly complex solutions which include Contact Center support and managed services for complex customer deployments.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience in leading a technical team using a standardized framework of policies and procedures, previous experience leading operations team supporting large-scale server and network environment and experience leading a team responsible for operating 24x7x365. This positions is for an overnight supervisor role Sunday – Thursday 11pm – 7am
- Serve as a leader of a team that acts as primary responder for all server, application and network issues along with customer escalations , monitors the progress of events and supplies the customer with updates
- Oversight of all incident and change management activities that occur during shift
- Resolve incidents in a timely manner, ensuring that the service SLAs are met
- Act as an incident manager on incident bridges
- Supervise, mentor and train the ISD engineers on standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Develop and continuously improve SOPs
- Ensure that Service and Change requests are executed in a timely manner and ensure SLA’s are met
- Assist in the development of workflows and procedures for the team based on industry standard framework
- Leadership, supervision and development of the ISD team
- Constant improvement of processes and procedures
- Part of management on-call rotation for weekends
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Two or more years of experience managing and supervising resources.
- Experience hiring and managing technical resources.
- Experience with Change Management processes and procedures.
- Previous leadership experience in a technical environment.
- Previous experience managing technical resources in a customer-facing environment.
- Experience in designing, documenting and writing deliverable plans for building high performing operations teams.
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and sufficiently to our customers in regards to issues.
- Previous experience working as a support engineer delivering managed services.
- Proven ability to translate a complex problem into a simpler language for the customer and vice versa.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6462585-isd-supervisor