Deliver and Serve in-home meals to guests using excellent customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Takes room service orders over telephone following In Room Dining phone procedures and relays all orders to the kitchen.
- Carry silverware, linen, and food on tray or uses serving cart/vehicle to transport order to room.
- Sets up table and serves food/beverage.
- Answers questions regarding room service and responds to requests for additional food or drink service.
- Collects or stacks dirty dishes on tray, table, or serving cart and removes from room or retrieves from hall outside of room.
- Garnishes dishes prior to serving as necessary.
- Present final check with a script posted to a member/guest account.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Manager on duty.
- Other duties may be assigned as business demands.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- One year previous related experience required.
- Serve Safe & Tips Training preferred.
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds
- Be able to work in a hot, wet human and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
- Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
Salamander Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace, and participates in E-Verify.
• Post ID: 27183828 nova