Northrop Grumman Technology Services is a global provider of innovative, cost effective solutions. From sustainment and modernization, supply chain management, training and simulation, and high technology services, we offer a full-spectrum
Are you motivated to work in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference for our customers? Do you want to be part of an inclusive, collaborative, and agile team? If so, there is a future for you to support a highly visible and strategic program at Northrop Grumman in our Fairfax location.
As a Help Desk Technical Support team member, you will provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues to include:
• Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
• Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
• Update customer data and produce activity reports
• Walk customers through problem solving process
• Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
• Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
• Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
• Monitoring of network and customer devices for up-time and performance
• Monitor alert systems and take appropriate action.
• Additional duties as directed by manager.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17021651&lang=en
• Post ID: 37663677 nova