Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, MCR Development LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
"The Sheraton Dulles Airport is beginning a renovation of all guest rooms, public areas, restaurant, health club and more. Upon completion, the 185 room hotel will be re-flagged as a Courtyard by Marriott. This hotel is in a winning location, has a great team and is looking for the right candidate to fulfill the leadership role in housekeeping and on-site laundry.
The Sheraton Herndon Dulles Hotel is currently seeking an experienced and success oriented Executive Housekeeper to join a growing TEAM. You will be responsible for leading the housekeeping team, ensuring outstanding guest service and associate satisfaction as well as bottom line results in a very entrepreneurial environment. This individual will report to and communicate with the General Manager on a frequent basis.
Our company is recognized for its ability to successfully improve a property's bottom line through P&L controls and standards. While paying attention to each and every line item thereby ensuring generous bottom line flows, we never lose sight of our guests and the need to maintain the highest standards of service, cleanliness and ambience. The ownership perspective of maximizing top line revenue without sacrificing net operating income is deeply entrenched in our corporate culture."
"To ensure quality guest service, the Executive Housekeeper is expected to:
- Must have a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Motivate Housekeeping staff.
- Establish and implement operational procedures for the Housekeeping Department.
- Teach, inspect and inspire TEAM to perform standards of cleanliness according to brand standard.
- Plan and coordinate the activities of the Housekeeping staff, including staff scheduling.
- Coordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met.
- Hands-on, supportive and enthusiastic personality and leadership qualities.
- Lead by example by assisting housekeepers, laundry, and public space staff.
- Winning attitude required
- Housekeeping and supervisory experience required.
- Hotel industry experience a plus.
- Must be hands-on, organized and detail-oriented.
- Individual must have a great deal of flexibility in schedule, due to business needs.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here for more info: https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17001BOT&lang=en
• Post ID: 38690862 nova