What you’ll be doing...
The Associate Director of Global Solutions Operations (GSO) will be responsible for managing and driving Verizon Managed Network customer relationships for the JetBlue, Kaiser, Johnson Controls and ISD accounts becoming a trusted advisor for our customers. In addition, the Associate Director will own the clients’ lifecycle experience, everything from implementation to ongoing customer relationship management. The Associate Director’s responsibility will be to position Verizon Managed Network services as a recognized industry leader in customer satisfaction and engagement. The Associate Director will need to show an ability to retain and grow revenue.
Other responsibilities will include people and leadership development, budgeting for the group, strategic planning, project management and being able to present technical concepts to a diverse audience. The successful candidate should be a strategic thinker, customer focused, with a passion and successful track record of building a world class team.
- Supports managed network and ISD services clients’ full lifecycle: everything from implementation to ongoing customer relationship management.
- Ensures client satisfaction by delivering high quality services to our clients.
- Builds relationship with clients as trusted advisor and leverage expertise of peer technical teams to address client inquires on an accurate and timely manner.
- Ownership of customer accounts, ensuring revenue for the business and revenue retention.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant management experience.
- Knowledge of IT and Data/Call Center applications to include Genesys, Aspect, Cisco UCCE, VMWare, NICE, SDN, and associated operating systems.
Even better if you have:
- A degree
- Senior leadership experience in the Managed Services and IT space.
- Understanding and knowledge about Cloud and Data Center services.
- Experience in managing large, complex, client-facing Call Center and Help desk programs.
- Lean Six Sigma trained with experience completing a Lean Six Sigma project.
- Strong Oral presentation and writing skills.
- Experience running global teams with a track record of quality and revenue acceleration.
- Strong Network and IT knowledge and demonstrated success leading large teams.
- Strong partner management and prioritization skills, including leading and coordinating multiple projects, influencing non-direct reports and peers.
- Experience working in a large, global, multi-disciplined, multi-matrixed organization.
- Executive presence with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge and credibility to inspire and lead a talented, existing team.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2509449-associate-director-client-service-assurance
• Post ID: 46619157 nova