What you’ll be doing...
As a part of the Information Technology team, you’ll be:
- Supporting and implementing java based application solutions with focus on front end development.
- Assisting team with design direction to implement streamlined UI solutions.
User Interface (UI) Development:
- Enhance User Interface to improve continuous UI integration and deployment model within Agile and DevOps environment
End-to-End User Interface Analysis and Design:
- Analyze UI architecture, relationship between various UIs, and end-to-end UI designs
- Cross team collaboration to assess UI usage trends and identify potential performance constraints with UI designs
- Evaluate UI solution’s alignment with the end user experience
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Experience with Java.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience in HTML5, jQuery, CSS3, Angular JS, JSP and Responsive Web Design.
- Working knowledge in Spring framework and in modules like Core, MVC and Unit testing.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools like Jenkins, JIRA, Stash.
- Experience in Core Java and Object oriented programming.
- Experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and Unix and Perl Scripting.
- Working knowledge in Node JS.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8016142-ui-developer
• Post ID: 38706252 nova