Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Sr. Network Engineer. This position is located in Fairfax, VA.
The ideal candidate will be part of a transformation that leverages the Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) to build big data capabilities. The Network Engineer with a network infrastructure security focus will support a large complex physical and AWS environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Planning, design, and installation of network devices to support architecture designs, strategies and compliance. This individual must be collaborative and have good written and oral communication skills.
· Participation in the team review of network configuration prior to implementations
· Implementation of configuration changes
· Support and Maintenance activities
· User Service Requests – monitor, resolve, update and close tickets
· User Service Restoration Requests – monitor, resolve, update and close tickets
· Assist in documenting of network infrastructure component
· Assist in developing and documenting procedures and processes
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17023926&lang=en
• Post ID: 38834892 nova