Throughout the years, Apex has been recognized as a leader in the staffing industry and recently won awards for corporate growth and client satisfaction. Apex offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace.
For more information about Apex Systems, visit www. apexcareers. com.
Job DescriptionJob #: 800819
For short-term project now thru 6/30/17.
Must be very strong in Java EE application development and SOAP-based web service applications.
If Interested, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our team in Quantico, VA...
Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret Clearance.
The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigations Operational Technology Division (OTD) is to deliver technology-based solutions which enable and enhance the FBI's intelligence, national security, and law enforcement operations. The ELSUR Technology Management Unit (ETMU) is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting complex and sensitive systems provided by the Operational Technology Division. Support the Applications & Interface Development support team with the personnel and technical resources to support the design, development, procurement, enhancement, test and evaluation, deployment, and maintenance of new and fielded applications and interfaces in support of the customer activities.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide software and firmware updates to current software applications and for future developed software applications
- Provide customer service to software users, troubleshooting and collection of user feedback for future updates
- Provide Java and HTML expertise for programming and application, and interface development
- Assist customer security division and personnel with software testing
- Provide software updates to maintain or meet security requirements for software operation of the customers networking systems.
- Provide pre- and post-deployment Integration and Testing of New/Upgraded application and interfaces.
A qualified candidate should have experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Java design patterns and architectural frameworks
- Demonstrated experience with JSE/JEE programming, including Java Platform Enterprise Edition 7
- Producing and consuming web service technologies - SOAP/RESTful
- Experience with writing complex SQL queries using MS SQL Server databases
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program