Cyber Software Test Engineer 3 (SW/HW) - (TS/SCI/Polygraph) - Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is looking to fill the role of Software Test Engineer 3. This position will be located in Chantilly, VA.
This is a challenging hands-on technical opportunity for a Test Engineer to join a high performing team in a dynamic, fast paced environment with evolving requirements. We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer that has a background of working closely with other members of a technical development team. The Test Engineer should be familiar with system life cycle processes and with all aspects of software testing to include system, integration, and regression testing as required. The Test Engineer will support test activities for new hardware and software products developed by internal and external development teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Test custom hardware products and software tools with various wireless communications (e.g., RF, Bluetooth, satellite).
• Conduct firmware segment level testing and verification of hardware/software communication interfaces.
• Work as a member of an agile software development test team learning new tools and processes and define product functionality.
• Validate software requirements through functional, usability, performance, security, ad-hoc, and regression tests.
• Develop, maintain and execute test plans and procedures for software systems.
• Participate in cross-functional team meetings, decision making and technical discussions.
• Review user stories, backlog items, analyze testability of requirements and provide feedback.
• Timely identification of issues and effectively communicate adequate priority level and impact to software developers, project manager, and appropriate parties to facilitate issue resolutions.
• Demonstrate work at the completion of sprints to key stakeholders to ensure solutions meet customer requirements.
• Conduct test case reviews and ensure all test activities are properly executed and documented according to our client's standards.
• Configure hardware and software test equipment.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17027754&lang=en
• Post ID: 44250187 nova