Cyber Software Engineer 3/4 - Mobile Platform Developer - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Chantilly,
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Software Engineer 3/4 - Mobile Platform Developer position will be located in Chantilly, VA. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
· We are looking for strong software engineers that are excited about developing mobile applications on a variety of platforms.
· You will work with a fantastic engineering team on a mission-critical program.
· There are opportunities to develop for Android/Java, C# WPF applications, and Linux kernel-level applications using C/C++.
· The Cyber Software Engineer will design, develop, test, and deploy mobile software solutions.
· The engineer must be able to solve complex technical problems with limited supervision and be comfortable working directly with our customers in a collaborative environment.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17014054&lang=en
• Post ID: 40377922 nova