Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Storage Engineer 4 to assist in the engineering and integration of applications on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
The ideal candidate will provide engineering tasks and infrastructure services associated with system requirements, design and development of IT systems including platforms, environment changes and upgrades. Provide approved enhancements, upgrades and testing to storage solutions in Linux based hardware and operating systems. The engineer will provide Storage engineering support for existing and future application services development activities and O&M.
Support approved enhancements, upgrades and testing, and engineering of storage solutions to support UNIX/LINUX infrastructure baselines (legacy hardware & software; infrastructure services O&M
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Engineer, install, configure, integrate, deploy, upgrade, and manage solutions for cloud based infrastructure
· Perform day-to-day system administration duties across development, acceptance, and production environments supporting critical applications
· Collaborate with the System Engineering and development teams to troubleshoot system and application issues.
· Respond, resolve, and automate common procedures used to resolve incident and change request tickets.
· Scripting for automating tasks in Bash or Python.
· Assist in deploying applications into the various environments.
· Develop and document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the IT Infrastructure.
· Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers and senior executive
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17025011&lang=en
• Post ID: 39651887 nova