Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Architect 3. This position is located in Fairfax, Va.
Are you motivated to work in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference for our customers? Do you want to be part of a transformation that leverages the AWS cloud to build and deliver new capabilities? Are you seeking to be part of an inclusive, collaborative, and agile team? If so, there is a future for you to support a portfolio of highly visible and strategic programs at Northrop Grumman that are migrating existing mission and business applications to an Amazon Web Services (AWS) based environment.
This position affords a unique opportunity for someone who is customer service oriented, with strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task, when required.
The Cyber Architect is responsible for infrastructure automation through the creation and maintenance of Cloud formation, Chef Cookbooks, Powershell, Bash, Python, and/or Shell scripts. Responsible for the delivery of infrastructure through the pipeline to ensure application baselines are able to support continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Support software development teams utilizing Agile DevOps methodologies to rapidly release and deploy applications.
· Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of platform environments with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
· Design, build, manage and operate the continuous delivery framework and tools
· Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure as a service layer (cloud based platforms) that supports the different platform services
· Design and implement solutions utilizing AWS services: EC2, EBS, ELB, EMR, RDS, Kinesis, S3, VPC, SQS, security group, IAM, auto scaling
· Write and build continuous delivery pipelines to manage and automate the lifecycle of the different platform components.
· Create, manage, and troubleshoot the configuration of AWS services.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002662&lang=en
• Post ID: 45236582 nova