Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Desk Officer/SOO 3/4 position will be located in Chantilly, VA. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
· Performs Desk Officer/SOO duties.
· Demonstrated ability to research, analyze, prioritize effectively, problem solve, synthesize large amounts of data/information.
· Demonstrated ability to work several tasks concurrently with minimum supervision.
· Experience supporting the full range of operational, activities of a geographic region or transnational issue, and providing information to the IC.
· Experience identifying solutions to problems or streamlining procedures connected with the field or an issue.
· Experience preparing correspondence, including message traffic, memos, reports, and briefings.
· Experience in drafting file reviews.
· Experience assisting in developing new operations in collaboration with others.
· Experience writing and presenting recommendations to senior managers.
· Experience briefing review panels.
· Direct experience to independently drafting message traffic and materials using reporting/documentation databases.
· Experience in assisting in traces and conducting operational research.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002474&lang=en
• Post ID: 45236757 nova