Financial/Program Cost Control Analyst 4 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Chantilly, Virginia)
Posted: Monday, October 9, 2017 11:54 PM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst 4 to support the SIGINT Technology Center Operating Unit. This position is located in Chantilly, VA.
The PCA ensures compliance and manages the costs and financial structure for a program(s). Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets for contract work and perform or assist in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled
- Responsible for ensuring adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Perform program financial analyses and provides both external and internal reporting(s).
- Interface with program and functional management to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
- Participate in knowledge transfer and best practices sharing with peers.
- Create and provide the following to program management teams:
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Program base-linings
- Risk and opportunities assessment
- Visibility reports
- Performance measurement (Earned Value Management-EVM)
- Variance analyses
- Estimates To Complete (ETC) and Estimates At Completion (EAC).
- Assists in preparing for internal and external audits
- Establishing a budget/EAC, analyzing capital expenditures and preparing reports for programs
- Prepare and process Intercompany Work Orders (IWO) using the web based system for requestor or performer, modifications, and closeout
- Be fully versed in the operation of all EVMS processes/procedures and generate baseline and contract performance report (CPR) data for a complex program.
- Prepares and updates ETC, Baselines, Task Description and Basis of Estimate (TD/BOE), and establishes Performance Measurement reporting/customer reporting requirements
- Establish and analyze resource (manpower) plans for multiple projects
- Recognize and identify potential issues (e.g., color of money, employee related issues, GFE vs. Capital, procurement issues) and can locate source information
- Creates “what-if” scenarios and supports work-around plans
- Evaluates assigned work packages for inconsistencies and trends
The ideal candidate will be a proven team leader with strong communication skills.
THIS REQUISITION DOES NOT OFFER RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17023879&lang=en
• Location: Northern Virginia
• Post ID: 38834882 nova