Northrop Grumman is seeking a Finance/Cost Control Analyst 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The preferred location will be Herndon, VA, but telework opportunities will be considered.
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Finance/Program Cost Control Analyst 2 to support the Applied Mission Technologies Business Unit, Business Management organization. Primary responsibility will be supporting a brand new cost-type contract with ~$15M annual revenue, and smaller (<$1M) FFP type contracts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system
• Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines
• Utilize SAP reports and Excel models to ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
• Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
• Utilize and update the Precision database monthly to support Indicated Final financial reporting, and annually to support AOP/LRSP.
• Prepare quarterly Estimates at Complete (EACs) as necessary, and present to management in support of SOX requirements.
• Support customer invoice preparation and review. Provide monthly forecasting of treasury receipts, and updated status on a weekly basis.
• Support pricing of proposals by reviewing financial inputs and overall business case.
• Participate in knowledge transfer and best practices sharing with peers.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17013663&lang=en
• Post ID: 39134932 nova