- Prepare automated invoices for government customers using SAP and following established guidelines and checklists.
- Reconcile invoices to SAP cost reports.
- Review of contract documentation to determine billing requirements, reporting requirements, and ERP setup for automated invoicing.
- Interact with the contracts department, operational staff, and business management for issue resolution.
- Perform unbilled Accounts Receivable analysis to include the review and disposition of unbilled costs and the follow-up through resolution.
- Special Projects as assigned.
This position requires strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently and use sound judgment in resolving non-routine issues. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
THIS REQUISITON DOES NOT OFFER RELOCATION ASSISTANCE.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17025084&lang=en
• Post ID: 39651917 nova